Bauerfeind MyoTrain Elastic Thigh Brace
The breathable Bauerfeind MyoTrain Elastic Thigh Brace offers an enhanced alternative to taping for muscle injuries to the thigh and hamstrings, such as muscle fiber tears or pulls, myosclerosis or bruising.
The special combination of knit, strap system and two different visco-elastic pressure cushions (pads), which can be added or removed as required, allows swelling to subside more quickly and accelerates the healing process.
Thanks to the oblique design of the individually adjustable tensioning straps, the MyoTrain active support exercises precise compression on the musculature. Immediately after injury, the acute pad can be used to apply targeted compression to the affected area, in order to stop hemorrhaging or the spread of hematoma. The larger functional pad with its lengthwise ribbing improves lymphatic circulation and reduces swelling, edema and hematoma. The support can also be worn without pads at the advanced rehabilitation stage and to prevent further injury.
The MyoTrain active support works according to the principle of muscle suspension bands (taping). It alleviates pain, accelerates the healing process and prevents further injury. The high-quality materials are durable, breathable and skin-friendly. Since the MyoTrain® can also be put on or taken off easily without outside help, it is a more practical and much more hygienic alternative to taping.
- Acute visco-elastic pad for immediate help
- Prevents repetitive injuries
- Easy to put on and take off
- Muscle injuries to the thigh (especially cramps, pulls, ruptures, tears)
- Prevention, especially against repetitive injuries
- Muscle bruising on the thigh and hamstrings
- Additional support for follow-up treatment of muscle injuries
- Increase activity
- Delay surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve hamstring and thigh function
- Improve quality of life