Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap
Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap is an elbow strap for the targeted application of pressure/relief over muscles and tendons on the outside of the forearm. Provides a high degree of stability, allowing the strap to respond dynamically to muscle movement.
The Bauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap relieves tendon pain such as tennis elbow (epicondylitis lateral) and similar muscle and tendon attachment site irritation or inflammation. Its integral elastic pressure cushion (pad) relieves pressure on the tendon attachments at precisely the right points.
A special red warning section indicates if the strap has been pulled too tightly and if the pressure is therefore too strong. It can be worn on either the left or the right arm.
- Adjustable elastic band for a comfortable, precise fit
- Constructed of lightweight pile lined with terrycloth
- Provides comfort and absorb perspiration
- Pivoting compression pad can be adjusted for the right or left arm
- Red warning section on the adjustable band
- Indicates when the strap may be pulled too tightly
- Completely washable
- One size and one version for the right and left arm
IndicationsBauerfeind EpiPoint Elbow Strap helps relieve symptoms of tennis elbow (epicondylitis) from racquet sports, golf and repetitive industrial activity.
- Localized compression
- Targeted pressure relief
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve elbow function
- Improve arm endurance