ASO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace
- Elastic cuff closure: decreases amount of inversion possible
- Ballistic nylon straps: "figure 8" straps replicate ankle taping
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe
- Lace up closure: patient friendly application
- Bilateral capability: helps keep the foot in a neutral position
- Ballistic nylon base: provides tremendous strength to the product; increase the longevity of brace
- Knitted nylon boot: easy application
- Velcro lace closure: enhanced breathability for long-term wear
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
- Each brace is sold separately
The ASO Speed Lacer Ankle Brace is indicated for moderate to severe inversion or eversion sprains. High ankle sprains. Chronic ankle instability.
- Moderate stability
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Maintain flexibility
Now that I figured out how to put it on I can say it seems to be helping a bit. I feel that there should be some kind of a marking on the brace itself where the toe goes and the heel.
Good products. Best I’ve found.
I like the support to my ankle! And esay to get on! Just wish the brace came down a little closer to the toes to help support the Spring Ligament too.
I like the ease of lacing and wrapping, but the brace needs a finger loop on the back to ease in putting the foot inside. The brace seems to be good for golfing, but I don't think it is as stiff as the lace-up Figure-Eight brace I have been using. I find my ankle is sore after a couple hours of Pickleball, indicating the ankle is moving as my foot moves and plants.
I had a terrible ankle injury over 20 years ago, my podiatrist told me that the doctors incorrectly treated it and I have lived with the pain and a ankle that is twice the size that it actually should be. He has also told me that because of the extremely high arches I have that it is only a matter of time until I fracture it, at which time he'll be able to fix it. I have tried every imaginable brace out there. This is the first brace that I have worn in years that completely supports my ankle on both sides, on top and bottom. I have absolutely no pain in my foot or ankle at the end of my work day or golf game... BEST BRACE EVER!!!!!