ASO Phantom Dorsal Night Splint
Mornings Have Never Felt Better... Until Now. A night splint can't be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there's a brace so comfortable they will.
The ASO Phantom Dorsal Night Splint has been designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
The fully padded internal dorsal stays may be adjusted to increase or decrease dorsiflexion to the desired level.
- Dorsal design: Comfortable low profile design enhances patient compliance and there are no hard surfaces to contact opposing leg during sleep
- In addition to less bulk, the breathable CoolFlex" material is cooler to wear
- Adjustable aluminum stays: Fully padded internal dorsal stays may be bent to increase or decrease dorsiflexion to the desired level
- Non-skid sole: Non-skid material sewn to sole provides better traction when patients need to ambulate during the night
- Elastic tensioner: Elastic material sewn under midfoot provides additional tension on plantar fascia
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
- Bilateral design fits left or right
IndicationsASO Phantom Dorsal Night Splint is indicated for Plantar Faciitis Achilles tendonitis/repairs Foot drop/Neurological deficits Stroke patients Heel Spur Syndrome Sore Heal/heal pain
- Decrease pain in AM
- Delay heel spur surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ambulation
- Prevent contracture of Achilles Tendon
The brace is good quality and exactly what I expected. It was a gift for a friend and they said it helps a lot.
Thank you for your 5 star review. We are glad to hear this is helping your friend.