ASO Max Ankle Brace
The ASO MAX Ankle Brace is similar in design and material to the regular ASO, except for the addition of Skinloc material lining the inside of the ankle brace.
This material allows the brace to be worn with or without a sock.
- When the ASO MAX ankle brace is worn directly in contact with the skin, it provides maximum support and excellent comfort
- Skinloc material lining to allow the brace to be worn with or without socks.
- Elastic cuff closure: decreases amount of inversion possible
- Ballistic nylon straps: "figure 8" straps replicate ankle taping
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe
- Lace up closure: patient friendly application
- Bilateral capability: helps keep foot in neutral position
- Great choice for preventing or treating ankle sprains
- Ballistic nylon base: provides tremendous strength to product; increase longevity of brace
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
- Available in black
- In Stock for immediate shipment
IndicationsThe ASO Max Ankle Brace is indicated for moderate to severe sprains. For immobilization following other ankle/foot injuries.
- Provide moderate ankle stability
- Prevent ankle sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease ankle pain symptoms
- Improve ankle joint function
- Maintain ankle joint flexibility