ASO Ankle Brace with Plastic Inserts
The ASO Ankle Brace with Plastic Inserts is one of the most popular ankle supports with coaches, trainers and physical therapists. The contoured tongue provides exceptional fit and is constructed of light-weight yet durable Cool Flex material. This material also lines the inside back of the boot, providing increased comfort to the Achilles area. The polyester-cotton laces are strong and resist shrinking. Medial and lateral plastic stays: enhanced proprioceptive protection by some patients and medical practitioners, especially during acute phase of ankle sprain treatment
- Elastic cuff closure: decreases amount of inversion possible
- Ballistic nylon straps: "figure 8" straps replicate ankle taping
- Low profile: will fit in any type of shoe
- Lace up closure: patient friendly application
- Bilateral capability: helps keep foot in neutral position
- Great choice for preventing or treating ankle sprains
- Ballistic nylon base: provides tremendous strength to product; increase longevity of brace
- US manufacturing: higher quality control standards
- Available in black or white
IndicationsASO Ankle Brace with Plastic Inserts is indicated for moderate to severe inversion or eversion sprains. High ankle sprains. Subtalar Joint instability.
- Moderate stability
- Prevent sprains/strains
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve joint function
- Maintain flexibility
Best brace I've ever had! Will never use another brace.
Allie, thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear you find the MedSpec ASO Ankle Brace amazing.