AirCast SP-Low Top Walking Boot
AirCast SP-Low Top Walking Boot is a short pneumatic walking brace, is ideal for patients whose limb length or calf circumference prohibits them from using a standard height walker or for injuries that are best treated with a short walker.
Each SP Walker is engineered for patient comfort while providing superior injury protection and support. The Walker's low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort.
The lightweight semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit and secure support.
Because of the SP Walker's adjustability, changes in limb dimension can be accommodated throughout the healing process while still maintaining stability and immobilization.
- Low rocker sole offers enhanced comfort and promotes natural ambulation
- Wider foot base provides ample room for dressings
- Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance
- Full shell protection
- A low rocker sole for enhanced comfort and natural ambulation
- Regulated aircell inflation with the specialized Hand Bulb with Pressure Gauge
- Generous foot base has ample room for dressings
- Semi-rigid shell and adjustable aircells provide secure support and protection
- Foot/Ankle protection
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle
- Severe ankle sprain (grade III)
- Post-op immobilization
- Protect ankle and foot
- Immobilize ankle/foot post-surgery
- Improve ambulation during post-op/post-injury
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve comfort