AirCast Infrapatellar Knee Band
AirCast Infrapatellar Knee Band contains a patented aircell bladder. AirCast's inclusion of an aircell bladder to focus compression on the involved area and foam padding for comfort behind the knee make AirCast superior to conventional brands.
Works especially well in combination with foot stabilizing orthotics. 75% of the wearers show definite improvement, even while performing their normal activities.
- Design similar to the AirCast Pneumatic Armband
- Tests show 50% more compression under the aircell than with a conventional band
- More support with less constriction
- Comfortable. Padded, foam-lined band diffuses pressure on the patella tendon
- Fits left or right leg
- Fits knee circumference:10"-17" (25-43 cm)
- Available only in black
IndicationsThe AirCast Infrapatellar Knee Guard is indicated for symptomatic relief of patellalgia, Jumper's Knee, Osgood-Schlatter's disease, Runner's Knee (chondromalacia patella) and Infrapatellar Tendonitis.
- Reduce patella tendonitis
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve range of motion
- Improve activity