AirCast FP Foam Tall Walking Boot
The next generation of the cost-effective AirCast foam pneumatic walking brace, the NEW AirCast FP Walker provides full-shell protection with pneumatic support. Foam-filled aircells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support.
This support is effective in fracture healing and managing edema. Each FP Walker has a low rocker sole for added comfort and ease of ambulation, and a wider foot base with plenty of room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. With the patient in mind, the valve placement has been relocated to improve compliance and ease of inflation.
As with all Aircast Walking Braces, the FP Walker has a lightweight, durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Housed within the shell are two adjustable aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. These aircells can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a customized fit and optimal comfort and support.
Changes in limb dimension can easily be accommodated throughout the healing process by adjusting aircell inflation to ensure stability and immobilization.
- Anthropometric full-shell support
- Custom inflated aircells for individual fit and support
- Lightweight design: rigid foot, flexible around calf for strength, fit and comfort
- Semi-pneumatic compression for improved blood flow and edema management
- Full shell protection
- Low profile for natural gaitait
- Sealed-air cushioned heel
- Socks are available and may be ordered separately
- Foot/Ankle protection
- Stable fracture of foot/ankle
- Severe ankle sprain (grade III)
- Post-op immobilization
- Protect leg, ankle and foot
- Immobilize leg/ankle/foot post-surgery
- Improve ambulation during post-op/post-injury
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve healing time
- Improve comfort