Active Ankle Dorsal Night Splint (DNS)
Only Standard shipping is Available for Active Ankle/Cramer Product
Active Ankle Dorsal Night Splint (DNS) has made mornings feeling better. A night splint can't be effective unless a patient wears it. Now there's a brace so comfortable they will.
The Active Ankle Dorsal Night Splint (DNS) has been designed to hold the foot in a neutral position during sleep, thereby helping to alleviate the morning pain and discomfort associated with plantar fasciitis (heel spur).
- Low Profile
- Less Bulk/weight
- Less heat retention
- Increased comfort during sleep
- Increased patient compliance
- Available in 4 sizes (shoe size)
- Where stabilization of the ankle in a neutral position is desired
- SHOP WHERE THE PRO'S GO!
- Small - Men's shoe size 5-10 and women's shoe size 5-9.5
- Large - Men's shoe size 10.5-16 and women's shoe size 10-16
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis/repairs
- Foot drop/Neurological deficits
- Stroke patients
- Heel Spur Syndrome
- Sore Heal/heal pain
- Decrease pain in A.M.
- Delay heel spur surgery
- Decrease anti-inflammatory medications
- Decrease pain symptoms
- Improve ambulation
- Prevent contracture of Achilles Tendon
Very soft and comfortable to wear to bed. Not so great for walking in - but that's no its purpose anyway.