Secure Shopping is a very important at SportsBraces.com We know you're concerned about protecting your privacy online. SportsBraces.com treats your personal information with the highest standards of safety, security and confidentiality.
What are the requirements for meeting PCI standards?
- Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Regular Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy
When you navigate our site, Google may place temporary cookies on your computer. If you do not purchase from us, you may see our ads showing up online for 30 days. If you have purchased from us, you will not see them. If you have not purchased from us, they will disappear within 30 days of the date you navigated our site.
Yes, Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends to all online stores powered by Shopify.
SportsBraces is very serious about securely hosting our online store and making sure our solution is PCI compliant. From annual on-site assessments validating compliance to continuous risk management, Shopify works really hard to ensure their shopping cart software and e-commerce hosting is secure.
Shopify is certified PCI compliant in the following documents:
- Before you reveal any personally identifying information, find out how it will be used and will it be shared with others.
- A website should have a physical address and telephone number. If not ask yourself, "What are they hiding?"
- When you get to the point in the order process where you need to enter in your credit card information, http in the web address should turn to https which means the information you are entering is in a secure place. Most newer sites use https throughout the entire site experience.
- Use a secure browser when shopping online to guard the security of your transactions. When submitting your purchase information, look for the "lock" icon on the browser's status bar to be sure your information is secure during transmission.
- To prevent someone from using your billing address and shipping to another shipping address- call your credit card company and give them the shipping addresses that are approved to ship. If SportsBraces.com suspects an order is potentially fraudulent, customer service will ask customers to contact their credit card company and provide an approved alternate address. We will confirm with the credit card company that the address is approved.