- At SportsBraces.com we offer SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to ensure a secure end-to-end link. This insures that your credit card information is kept private. This process is extremely safe and reliable. We guarantee that every transaction you make on our site will be 100% safe. If you are held liable for fraudulent use of your credit card on our site, we will cover your entire liability up to the full $50.00 your bank is allowed to charge you under the Fair Credit Billing Act.
- All information provided to our company is held in strict confidence. We will never share your personal information including your email address, with anyone or any company for any reason (except as required by law). We don't sell, rent or give your personal information to unrelated third parties. Examples of personal information include: your full name, home address, billing address, e-mail address and phone number.
- If you prefer not to order online, you can call our main office, fax or mail your payment information.
- You specifically agree that SportsBraces.com and its affiliated websites shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any content sent using and/or included in SportsBraces.com site by any third party.
- As you browse SportsBraces.com and other websites, online ad networks we work with may place anonymous cookies on your computer, and use similar technologies, in order to understand your interests based on your (anonymous) online activities, and thus to tailor more relevant ads to you. If you do not wish to receive such tailored advertising, you can visit this page to opt out of most companies that engage in such advertising. (This will not prevent you from seeing ads; the ads simply will not be delivered through these targeting methods.)
- Visit our sites often for changing specials.
- Medical Information on this site was last modified on 4/23/2018.
Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to page views, source, and time spent on our website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help to protect your privacy. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our website, and strive to give you more of the things you enjoy reading and watching.
Google AdWords: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages helped lead to sale. This allows us to make better use of our paid search budget.
DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.